Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a Great Ride!

I decided to go for a ride this morning so after the girls and I rode to school, I kept on riding. I ended up in Cudgerie Estate, on Trail 6 in the Noosa Trail Network after a ride through Black Mountain. It was really beautiful in there, the single track was twisty and rooty which helped with  practicing my tight cornering skills at speed. The air was fresh and clean from the rain and the birds were lovin' it. As I was taking in the forest, I wanted to share this with everyone, so I took some photos and as the old saying goes " a picture is worth a thousand words".
So if  you are looking at this and would like to check it out, come in to the shop and grab a Noosa Trail Network map and have a chat. We would love to see you.
Yours in Cycling
Mel Long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers